Sunday 28 August 2016

A {Little} Angel - Salvaged Junk Project

I have been getting my hands dirty while sorting&purging the garage {more sorting... less purging}! Some of the items have been getting put to {good} use - like all of the 'junk' repurposed, here! 
Salvaged 'Junk' Angel
Made using old scraps of wood, furniture bits, hardware, tin tile, bed springs, and more - she is just the sweetest thing! 
Quite long; measuring 39" from tips of the toes to the top of her halo!
No project is complete without a {vintage} brooch!
A Thimble-Full of goodness!
Her hand holds a wire heart, simple cross, mixed media domino, old key, and some {vintage} tinkling bells! 

Enjoy this day! 
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz