Friday 14 December 2012

The POSTS of Christmas Present!

As I promised in last week's POSTS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, here are a couple of projects that I have been working on this year!
{SUPPLIES: Spellbinders die, Prickley Pear Cardinal Die, Tim Holtz Stamp, Tim Holtz Crackle, Basic Grey Paper, Studio Calico Paper, Crinkle Ribbon, Vintage Silver Bell, Rhinestones}
{SUPPLIES: Spellbinders Die, Dymo Caption Maker, MS Washi Tape, Smash Stamp, Basic Grey, Studio Calico and Core'dinations Paper}
...and my JOUNALING VERSION of a December Daily
{I think I am going to do a full post on this one day soon...but for now, here is the cover!} I was a little late deciding to do a DD, so I decided I would just journal a little tag book for this year!

Happy Scrapping!
Jazz


4 comments:

  1. These are great!! I really love the tag book...seems so much easier to do than a DD. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects, love the tag book

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look wonderful! Love the tag book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been busy! All great projects.

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz