Wednesday 29 August 2012

Banners*Birthdays*And Butterflies!

We celebrated my Grandmother's 80th Birthday this past weekend...for the second time. I had already given her a CARD at the party we had a couple weeks ago, but somehow that one {party} didn't count, so we ended up having another one...oh well, haha, she definitely is worth two parties! Anyway, onto the second birthday card.  I was playing around with my KREAXION'S PUNCHES and ended up making a banner using their 4in1 punches and AMAZING CIRCLE CUTTER!
{detail shot}
For a full tutorial on the banner, pop by the JUST IMAGINE/KREAXIONS PUNCHES BLOG!
Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my WONDERFUL GRAM!
Happy Wednesday!
Jazz

3 comments:

  1. Terrific card, bet she loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, Grandma is definitely entitled to 2 birthday parties. Great card. I know she loved both of them.

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz