Wednesday 27 June 2012

Pen to Paper

I was talking with my friend, Joy, the other day about one of my biggest regrets...not keeping a daily journal and how the stories of my past were only stored in my head {and my head is starting to not be so fantastic at recalling these memories.} Joy, being oh so wise, quickly informed me that my life was not over and to start journaling now...so, I have decided to listen {for once}.
My Journal
As fellow Scrappers, you will understand the strong LOVE for beautiful papers...and the staggering amount of 'scraps' that {quickly} accumulate. Deciding I did not want to journal a 'novel' every day, just a small blurb of the days happenings, I began cutting those wonderful 'scraps' to 2-1/2" x 3-1/2",  clipped the corners with my rounded corner punch and fit the cards into a SPORTS CARD PROTECTOR.  It somewhat resembles PROJECT LIFE pages, but without spending MORE money on supplies that I just don't need. {I can buy the page protectors at my Local Dollar Store and I have a ridiculous amount of scraps!}  I have included little 'extras', for example, The Beatles flyer in the top middle is from an Art Crawl I went to last weekend, the Lucky Me I just really like and the TV is blaming a friend for getting me hooked on Spartacus. So far I am quite pleased with the outcome, now I just need to purchase and 'Jazz Up' a {3-Ring}Binder to place the pages in!
Hope you are all having a FANTASTIC WEEK!
Jazz

3 comments:

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz