Monday 9 April 2012

One Heck of a Deal!

Ok, I have to tell you...I received the most wonderful phone call from my Ma the other day. There was a Scrappy Crop going on at her work and a vendor was selling Tim Holtz Distress Inks for $2 a pad...that is NOT a type-o, TWO DOLLARS! So, I quickly phoned Dan {my step-dad}, who was still at work, and asked him to pick up some inks I was still looking for! I ended up getting this whole pile of inks for $20 {so excited!}. I think I am only missing two or three inks and then I have the whole set...well, until Mr. Holtz {Ranger Inc.} brings out new colours!

Oh how I LOVE good deals on items I use!
Great Days, 
Jazz 


1 comment:

  1. The only thing better than finding a good deal is sharing it with someone you love & you, my dear, were the first person I thought of. love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz