Wednesday 28 March 2012

Is It Wednesday Already?

{tiny bubbles}
Oh my dear friends, I have been lacking in the blogging world...between being sick and the nice weather, well, let’s just say I am lacking a bit of creative motivation... Anyway, this layout has been coming together for some time, I was in the process of getting it ready, oh, about 2 weeks ago for my Design Team Wednesday at Just Imagine Crafts/Kreaxions Punches, but then I became ill, so it got put on the back burner.  I love My Mind’s Eye Kraft Paper, but find it can quickly make a layout dark, so I like to layer it with BRIGHT, springy papers!  I cut the large circle using {the oh-so fantastic}Kreaxions Circle Cutter{You REALLY have to get your hands on one of these!}, layered it with some adorable photos of my niece, and a wonderful title made from Thickers {here is how I altered them!}.  I measured out and hand cut the large ‘photo corners’ and then added a small detail by punching them with Kreaxions 3in1 Punch #306 {using plate ‘C’}.  I hope you will pop by the Just Imagine Crafts/Kreaxions Punches Blog to see the amazing projects by the DT...and maybe shop for some fantastic product!

6 comments:

  1. Great layout Jasmine. Love the title & fun photos. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're on the mend! The LO is adorable. So wish I had taken more photos of my darling daughter when she was young. You can NEVER have too many photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear that you are better! Those bubble shots are fabulous and the flow of the l/o is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout, I've never heard of the circle cutter company before but I'm going to go heck it out right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout, glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout, and I love your photos! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz