Thursday 5 January 2012

My Favourite 11 of 2011...a Re-Cap!

Seeing that others have been posting a 'Best of' list, I decided to jump on the bandwagon and pick my  favourite layouts of 2011! It's going to be a doozy of a post, so grab a coffee, tea or, if you were me, an iced cappuccino {made with chocolate milk; not cream} and pick your favourite!
Number 11: Today there was a Lion at the Beach!
Number 10: Life's A Beach
Number 9: Lost In Thought
Number 8: Lion Around
Number 7: Pretty Little Girl
Number 6: Grandchild(ren)
Number 5: April Showers
 Number 4: Smile
Number 3: PawPrints on my Heart
Number 2: All You Need Is Love
...and my FAVOURITE layout of 2011 is a double-pager {drum roll here}
Number 1: Celebrate with Tea for 3!
Whew, all done! {again, I apologize for the lengthy post}...2011 was a GREAT year for me in the scrapbooking world! I was introduced to 'on-line scrapbooking' {thanks Ma!}, I started my blog, and I have made many new scrappy friends!!! Thanks for a fantastic year!
All the best in 2012!

Jasmine
**Be sure to check out my GIVEAWAY! ** Some fantastic product to be had {My Mind's Eye, Tim Holtz and more!} and I will be adding more product soon! JL

8 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous layouts! I just love all of the puppy ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are wonderful! I especially love the jeans pocket one. :-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! Children? Grandchildren? Gorgeous kids and my fav is Lifes a Beach. It's his face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all fabulous, but #5 made my heart smile. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts Jazz. Thanks for giving me a nice reminder of the past year. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first one really caught me eye! Love the lion at the beach title!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These layouts are awesome! Love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful layouts.. all so full of details and amazing colour combos

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz