Thursday 19 January 2012

Love Notes

With Valentine's Day quickly approaching I wanted to get a bit of a jump on making any cards.  Sugar Creek Hollow has an embossing challenge going on right now and since I received the oh so wonderful BIG SHOT for Christmas {WHOO HOO!}, I decided to join them with some folder embossing! 
'Be Mine'
{side view}
{Product Used:}
Scrap Paper...my stash
Large Dot Embossing Folder
TH 'On the Edge' Scallops Die
TH Distress Inks {Aged Mahogany; Black Soot}
Bird Stamp {embossed with Black Powder}
...a couple of rhinestones
'To Heaven&Back'
This tag is for one of two {wonderfully, loving} nephews.  Everytime I ask him just how much he loves me, his reply is always {and has always been} 'to Heaven and back'...
{Product Used:}
Scrap Paper ...from my stash
TH - Hearts Die
Sizzix Bigz - Angel Wings Die
Large Dot Embossing Folder
TH Damask Embossing Folder
TH Distress Ink {Walnut Stain}
HomeMade Mini Misters
Silk
'Sweet Valentine'
{Product Used:}
Scrap Paper...from my stash
Large Dot Embossing Folder {can you tell this is one of my favourite folders??}
Unity Stamps Distress Dots Stamp
TH Scroll Embossing Folder
TH Distress Ink {Aged Mahogany}
TH Heart Die
TH Tag Die

Thank you for taking the time to look! Hope your day is filled with wonderful moments!!  Also, please stop by THIS LINK to enter my {on-going} GIVEAWAY! PLUS, there are MORE PRIZES HERE!!
Jasmine

9 comments:

  1. Great tags! Gives me a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasmine, I am in love with all 3 of your beautiful tags....the "to heaven and back" is so touching. All of your extra special touches on these give them such a unique look. So happy to have you at Sugar Creek Hollow this week sharing your beautiful work.

    Patti SCH/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, pretty! Love the 3d heart. My Big Shot is probably my most favorite tool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. I absolutely love how you embossed and then distressed these. They're so pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow. Hope we see you again soon.
    Renee
    SCH DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to know how you made that stand up (folded) heart. You may have put the directions in your blog but honestly I can't read the font/size of font.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diana, I will most definitely post a 'how-to' on the heart! I works wonderfully with butterflies as well! ...Within the next couple of days for sure! {and I made the font a little bigger - hopefully that will help!? Let me know and thank you for the wonderful comment!
      Jazz.

      Delete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz