Tuesday 6 December 2011

Twelve Days of Christmas

'Silver Bells'
Christmas Advent Calendar {12 Days}
I know we're not quite at the 12 Day mark, but it will be here {and gone} before we know it!  This Advent Calendar counts down the days until Christmas using tiny {adorable}, Silver Bells.  The bells are stored in a small, black velvet sack {hung on the back of the box} until they are needed.  You mark the day's end by hanging a bell on the brass hook, located over each individual box.
All of the paper, brads and tags are My Mind's Eye - Lost&Found Christmas Collection.
The pewter ornaments {Santa in Chimney, Reindeer & Santa and tree} are Avon Ornaments that my Grandmother has been giving me for as long as I can remember.  The glass ornaments are from my {larger than I realized} collection.
{...and more}
I find these calendars fun, it uses up some of those 'don't throw those out, you never know when you'll need them' items.

{Product Used:}
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink
My Mind's Eye - Lost&Found Christmas {paper, brads, tags}
Tim Holtz - On the Edge Sizzix Die {snowflakes}
Original Sizzix Die - Holly Leaves
Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps & Die - Cardinal
Scrabble Letters - {Merry Christmas}
American Crafts - Thickers Jewelry Box & Nutmeg - Numbers
**Also** Bingo Chips, Vintage Jewelry, Pinecone, Ornaments, Brass Knob, Garland, Mistletoe, Bells, Hooks, misc. items

Safe & Happy Holidays!
Jasmine








5 comments:

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz