Thursday 29 December 2011

Happy Halloween?

I'm a little off on the holidays...but, I am taking some time to play 'catch up'!

'Littlest Hobo'
If you asked my nephew what he was for Halloween {2011}, he would tell you he was a 'bum'.  My sister came across this costume idea on the ever popular Pinterest...I have yet to become 'hooked'.  Anyhow, I took my nephew to see my Great Aunt {who lives in a local nursing home} and the little bugger made over $4...they all just thought he was 'so adorable'.  {I tend to agree}

{Product Used:}
American Crafts Thickers - Jewelry Box; Chestnut
Tim Holtz - Stamp {umbrella man}
Tim Holtz - on the edge die {scallop}
Random Cardstock
Tim Holtz - distress ink; walnut stain
Rusty Washers & Twine from the garage

Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY! {Some fantastic My Mind's Eye & Tim Holtz product to be won!!} Just click on the link, leave a comment {and join my blog} and you are entered! Easy done!!

Great Days,
Jasmine



3 comments:

  1. Cute layout Jazz. I'd give this little guy money too, but then again I'm just a little bias.
    Good to see you are back in creative mode. Ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG now that it Priceless.. love it... thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her! That's the cutest pic. Do sweet ang perfectly scrapped.

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz