Monday 28 November 2011

Mondays are for Moms

'Believe'
{Nancy Parker}
Here is my card for the weekly challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil.
The theme this week is Elves, Fairies, Snowmen or Santas.
I chose Mo's cute little elf image for my card "Believe".
I coloured the image with Copics.
Snowflakes were punched using a Martha Stewart punch.
I altered the metal sentiment by inking it with a coodinating colour & then heat embossing it.
A bit of ribbon, some gem stones & glitter glue to finish it up.
That's it for this week.
Blessings, Mom (Nancy)

4 comments:

  1. So cute! These little guys seem to be winning the popularity poll! LOL! Love those snowflakes! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a very beautiful card, Jasmine, I love your colouring! thank you for joining us at Mo's Challenge!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute... and I must say I love this little guy... Thanks for joining in on the fun this week. Hope to see you again next week.

    Hugs
    Debbie.

    P.S. Love you scrap book layout of your aunts dog angie with the santa hat on and that would have been me too if I had too much Baily's as well on page two of your layout. Thanks for sharing those as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's!

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz