Wednesday 2 November 2011

The Dog is Still Alive...

Sassafras Lass
{my cute, little pooch}
I am putting all of the blame on Sassie for not having posted in sometime.
For you see, she chewed my computer cord.  Luckily no one was electrocuted and the {surprisingly expensive} cord has since been replaced...Unfortunately, I didn't get around to posting my final Halloween items...next year, I guess. The dinner party and trick or treating went wonderfully!...and they all brought in quite a haul!

Looking forward...
I will have a couple of Remembrance Day projects coming up, just not quite yet.

Thanks for stopping by!
Oh! and I hope you'll stop by the November Edition of GingerScrapStreet Magazine 
and check out my project Favourite Things!
Jasmine 

No comments:

Post a Comment

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz