Tuesday 27 September 2011

Oh the Hats

As I have said, every year for my birthday I get together with my grandparents.
This year we decided to do a tea party, complete with hats.
Now I thought that they would be none-too-excited about this, but it turned
out to be quite the opposite.

'Hats*Off'
{Jasmine Labombard}
{sorry for the blurry scan- but those flowers do look pretty good}
Flowers Close-Up
{not quite as blurry}
Ma and I created all of the hats, so they didn't have to fret about that,
but they did fret {ALOT} about what they would wear, if it would match {their hat},
should they wear gloves {my one grandmother found her mother-in-law's old gloves},
how much jewelry and so on.  All that Ma and I could do was chuckle, shake our heads and say 'this is going to be interesting'.  It turned out to be quite enjoyable {I highly reccommend hosting a tea}. 
We are actually thinking of doing a Christmas Cookie Exchange Tea.

Thanks for looking,
Great Days,
Jasmine

3 comments:

  1. Your page turned out great Jazz. It was a lot of fun & not too much work. The Christmas idea id sounding better all the time. Ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this page is just too adorable and lovely and full of fun!! I love how you and your Mom made all the hats!! You are such a creative pair! Charming page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful is this. Love those photos and the adorable layout you designed for them.....

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz