Tuesday 9 August 2011

Thank Goodness...

for My Mind's Eye.  If it wasn't for their fabulous monthly sketch,
I don't think I would be scrapping.
Here is my take on their {Anam Stubbington's} sketch #26. 

'Pretty Little Girl'

I only used a couple of papers in this layout...
I wanted to keep it simple as to not take away from the {stunning} picture. 
It's one of my favourites!  The Lost&Found, Union Square paper is my
ABSOLUTE favourite paper of, well I guess, last season.
My LSS, The Paper Pickle, carries it...and I tend to
buy a few sheets every time I go in.
{Which can be quite a bit}
 
 {Product Used:}
My Mind's Eye- Lost&Found, Union Square Paper {both sides}
My Mind's Eye- Bohemia 'Bella' Tag
Purple Cardstock- my ever-growing scrapbox

Great Days,
Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Jasmine, I love your choice of papers & colour.

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz