Monday 22 August 2011

Mondays Are For Mom

'I Hope You Dance'
{Nancy Parker}
This first card is for the challenge at Meljen's Design - "Glitter, Sparkle, Shine".
I used glitter glue on the  stars & added gem swirls for my "Bling".
Both image & sentiment are from Meljen's. Paper is My Mind's Eye.
Inside I might put something like " on your birthday."

Now on to a special 'bonus card'...
'Thinking Of You'
{Nancy Parker}
 This second card is for the "Feeling Blue" challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil.
{You have to use the colour blue}
The image is Mo's, called "Need Mommy", and is so cute.
The sentiment was a digital freebie.
Papers are from my precious leftover paper box.
Stop by and take a look at these fantastic challenges. 
There are some amazing pieces of work! 

Thanks for taking the time to stop by,
Ma {Nancy Parker}
...and Jazz too!

1 comment:

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz