Sunday 10 July 2011

When You're Hot, You're Hot!

Well I was away on vacation {without internet, I might add}
my Ma was rather busy...
Her card, 'Here Comes Summer', was picked as
a 'Top Five Faves' at MelJen's Design
This means that Ma has earned her first 'badge'
{below and also at the side of this blog}
Way to go, Ma!!

She has also been picked as a Gallery Gem at Scrapbook Challenges.
TWICE in the last two weeks.

Congratulations Ma!!

Jasmine

PS- I hope to get busy scrapping tonight! 
Thanks for your continuing views. JL 

2 comments:

  1. wow,amazing card,I love it!!!The bright colors make me feel very happy!!
    (and your gift on the mail did to :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally love your here comes summer card.. awesome.. thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz