Monday 18 July 2011

Mondays Are For Mom

'Happy Birthday' Nancy Parker
Well I have to say, 'Thank Goodness for my Ma!' If it wasn't for her I would have nothing to post. {ugh}

Anyway, this card was made for this weeks challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil
The rules stated that you could only use Black&White with a 'splash' of colour.
The image is one of Mo's fantastic digitals, coloured with Copic Markers.
The dot background is fabric adhered to cardstock...the rest of the papers are from the infamous 'stash box'.
The cute flower is homemade and the tag sentiment is a freebie, found on-line.

Hope you like it!
Ma & Jazz

{PS- Fingers crossed that I might actually get a layout done for the monthly sketch at
My Mind's Eye...maybe. Wish me luck and a BURST of creativity!}
Thanks Jazz.



3 comments:

  1. Amazing card! I love that image and will have to get it. The black and white coloring is just stunning. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun card! The yellow with the black and white is striking.

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz