Tuesday 19 July 2011

Back At It

Oh thanks goodness...hopefully this FANTASTIC SKETCH from
My Mind's Eye has snapped me out of my creativity funk.  

I decided to do the layouts on my niece and nephews doing something they love,
having a tea party! They all LOVE tea {thanks to Ma}
and they get along so well while having them.
...like two old men and a little old lady.

Celebrate with Tea for 3!
{page one}
{page two}
The theme for the sketch was CELEBRATION, in honour of their birthday!
{check out all the details on their blog}

{My Mind's Eye Product}
My Mind's Eye - Lost&Found Union Square "Home Sweet Home" Collage Paper
My Mind's Eye- Stella&Rose Hazel "Lovely" Adorned Paper
My Mind's Eye- Lime Twist Life of the Party "Happy Day" Meadow Die-Cut Paper
My Mind's Eye- Lime Twist Life of the Party "Be You" Accessories Sheet
My Mind's Eye- Lime Twist Life of the Party "Sweet" Accessories Sheet
My Mind's Eye- Stella&Rose Hazel "Fancy" Sticker Tags
My Mind's Eye- Stella&Rose Hazel "Lovely" Label Stickers
My Mind's Eye- Stella&Rose Gertie "Delightful" Decorative Brads
Core'dinations- Core Impressions My Mind's Eye-Lost&Found Collection
*Also*
American Crafts- Thickers Jewelry Box, Chestnut
Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Fired Brick, Peeled Paint & Soot Black

Thanks for taking a look...and hanging in with me through my 'dry spell'.
Great Days.
Jasmine

8 comments:

  1. Jazz, I knew you'd get over your dry spell, it just takes a little stimulation. I think you were showered with it. Terrific photos + fun sketches + great product = fanastic layouts. hugs, Ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Perfect 2 pager! Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! Wanted to stop in and say THANK YOU again for the measuring tape! I keep forgetting to get here and let you know I received it, sorry! I do love it, can't wait to use it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome layouts. I love when a sketch gets me excited to create some layouts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it great to get back in the groove! Love this layout and the tea party in general! How cool! Love all the layering! -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! Absolutely stunning work. I think you've got your groove back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the dimension of the letters! The colors patterned paper and design are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous layouts! I am sure you are glad to be out of the dry spell....those are the worst! I love that MME paper, great job!

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz