Monday 27 June 2011

Oh Me, Oh My...

Well, let me say first...I am so very confused. 
Obviously, I thought yesterday was Monday, hence the 'Mondays Are For Mom' being posted on Sunday.
I just realized this.

Anyway, I am excited to post today. 
A while back I told everyone how I had won a free photo session for my niece, nephews and Sassie.
Well, the photos are here and are they ever lovely.
I thought I would give you a peek.
Braden&Zachie
'Jump'
Braden
'Big Sister, Little Brother'
Alanna
Zachie

Seventy-Eight photos for FREE!  A scrapbooker's dream come true!
I had better get busy scrapbooking these pictures. ( I have a special project for these- stay tuned)
Thanks for looking.

Jasmine


No comments:

Post a Comment

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz