Monday 6 June 2011

Mondays Are For Mom

"Happy Day" - Nancy Parker
So from now on for Mondays Are For Moms, I am going to let Ma do the writing about her cards...she doesn't know it yet, but I am sure she will figure it out as she is reading this. (Thanks Ma.)
Here is what she emailed me...

I entered this card in this week's challenge over at Mo's digital pencil. ( I know it's greedy to want to win again this week, but I LOVE her images so much that I can't get enough of them! ).
It's Mo's image "JoJo". Coloured with my Copics. Paper is from the Lime Twist collection by My Mind's Eye. Punch is from Martha Stewart. Added a few brads, flowers, buttons & glitter

Hope you had a great day,
Ma & Jasmine

PS- Congrats Ma on your BIG WIN last week!! j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz