Wednesday 15 June 2011

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait

'A Hard Day's Night'
{sung by The Beatles}
I really don't have too much to say about this layout.  The picture is hands down
my favourite.  I took it in 2006 and five years later I {finally} scrapped it.
I have sketched out layouts for it before, but was never satisfied with the outcome.
{and I am definitely 'one of those scrappers' who will rip
 apart a 'finished' layout if not happy- definitely}
Personally, I am happy with this layout.  The paper and embellishments
are simple enough as to not take away from the picture...which really speaks for itself.

Great Days,
Jasmine





6 comments:

  1. Great job! Love the mix of bling with the grungier papgers. I am from Southwestern Ontatio too (Windsor!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really too cute.. love the touch of green.. perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO! Love the simplicity of it, quite effective. I'm now a follower of your blog. Hope you hop on over and check out my blog too.

    Robin
    www.scrapandchat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, great job! I am now a follower. :)

    Check out my new craft blog, Made Especially For You. It's still in the early stages but I promise it'll get better! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz