Friday 20 May 2011

Tag...You're It!

This is the FIRST tag I have ever made...and it will not be the last.
I have never made them because I associate them with cards...
and I am a HORRIBLE {possibly the worst} card maker.
I LOVE the look of other's cards, but it's not happening for me.
For example, this was suppose to be a card for the
My Mind's Eye Blog Challenge#23
Didn't happen...like always, I got frustrated and mad,
which is where my card making experiences always end up.
I would like to think that one day I will conquer the card,
but until then...I {now} have tags!

Thanks for the look.
Great days- Jasmine

3 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous!! hard to believe that it is your first tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the depth of this card. It has so much life to it that it seems so real

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz