Tuesday 17 May 2011

Mondays, um Tuesdays, are for Mom

Sorry Ma, but you got bumped...for this week.

This week's card was made for the
My Mind's Eye
The challenge:  Design a card based on this fabulous sketch (by Anam Stubbington).
MME_CardSketch_2011_05
Along with the sketch, you must use this theme:  Free-style (anything goes)
The rules: Use ANY My Mind’s Eye products (current or past) as long as your project has at least 80% My Mind’s Eye products.
The deadline: Add a link to your project to the bottom of this post using inlinkz by Thursday, May 19, 2011 (midnight, MST).  Please include your first and last name and project name when uploading.  (a photo of your card will show directly in the post)
(For tips on how to best photograph your entry, click here)
The PRIZE: The winner will be announced on the blog Monday, May 23, 2011 and receive one collection of their choice!

...and here is the entry
'For You'- Nancy Parker
Good luck, Ma!
Thanks for stopping by!
Jasmine

2 comments:

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz