Friday 29 April 2011

The Thing I Dread Most

...is scrapping a 'Girl' page. 
I HATE it, but I love my niece, so I do it.

'Dancer'
This is my absolutely adorable niece, Lanna-Bellie...the BEST niece in the world!
{She is reading my blog and I am going over to watch her later today...
and I want it to be a good day, so bear with me.}
I just love this photo, tutus are just so darn cute.
Unfortunately, she no longer dances...unless you count in the livingroom
with her crazy brothers.
I apologize for the 'squished' scan {above},
below are two close-ups.

*Includes
Core'dinations Cardstock- Pink
Crate Paper- Restoration Collection & Emma's Shoppe
My Mind's Eye-Stella&Rose Collection & Title {'Simply Beautiful'}
Thickers- Bumble {'dancer'}
Flowers- from Lan's Tutu {I removed them}

Thanks for taking a look.
Jasmine

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this page!!
    So sweet!
    Have a nice weekend!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great - I am much more at home with girly things :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! For hating it, you did a super job!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz