Monday 18 April 2011

Mondays are for Mom

Every Monday I will be posting one of my Ma's beautiful cards.
This week's card was supposed to be for the Weekly Challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil, but
poor Ma was a little 'under the weather' and didn't get it completed on time.
'How Does Your Garden Grow?'
(Nancy P.)

Digital Stamp - Mo Manning (http://digitalpenciltoo.com/)
Copic Markers- assorted colours  
Printed Paper & Die Cuts - Kaiser Crafts- Tea At Elsie's Collection
Cardstock- Brazzill Basics
Brad- Making Memories

Quite often the cards are left blank, this way the proper tag can be added. (ie, Thinking of You, Get Well Soon, etc)

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz