Sunday 24 April 2011

Mondays are for Mom

Hard to believe that it's Monday...again.  As I have said before, every Monday I will be posting a card that my Ma has crafted throughout the week. 
This week's card is a very cute 'Congratulations, You had a Boy Card'. 
The card is 6"x6" and contains:
Heidi Grace Designs - Designer Paper
Mo's Digital Pencil- 'Love It' Digital Stamp
Copic Markers - Assorted Colours
Embossed Cardstock, Sticker, Brads & Ribbon from 'stash'

Thank for looking & I hope everyone had wonderful Easter.

2 comments:

  1. awww so cute and Hope you also had a Wonderful Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please come by scrap it forward to check out our think green WINNER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz